rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Feel Pleasure from Imagine that this is bigger and mor

From: Harlan
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Feel Pleasure from Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever!
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:48:36 -0700

Recent stuff
 Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra
confidence. Bigger, stronger and eventually better - this is what you will have
in just a couple of months.

 Just show her how big it is, and she will forget everybody she met before. Try
to imagine your totally new life free from size fears, lack of confidence and
with terrific success among females. All you need is here:
http://druolbasu.com/gall/ms/
Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra
confidence.

 Actions speak louder than words. We had nothing to do and we did it very well
Love makes the world go round In a battle between elephants, the ants get
squashed After a storm comes a calm.