rouge-gamma

[Rouge-gamma] Re: needlecase geologic

From: Marcel Christiansen
Subject: [Rouge-gamma] Re: needlecase geologic
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 04:19:20 -0500

http://www.fastanmake.com

 $6
 $1
 $9
 $7
 $8
 $9
 $6
 $9
8.00
23.45
9.95
5.95
5.45
9.95
4.95
9.95

intercepts. Are you certain? asked Conklin. Theres no room for error here, Sergei. Our instruments are the best, sir, answered the KGB aide, smiling. It pains me to say it, but they were developed by the General Electronics Corporation under contract to Langley. Two points for our side, said Alex. Minus twelve for permitting the technology to be stolen, concluded Krupkin. Besides, Im sure a number of years ago our Madame Lavier might have had bugs sewn into her mattress- Checked, broke in Sergei. Thank you, but my point is that the Jackal could hardly have monitoring personnel all over Paris. It all gets so complicated.