rtliber-help

[Rtliber-help] [Martin Jesper Low Madsen] Patches for RT Liberation

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [Rtliber-help] [Martin Jesper Low Madsen] Patches for RT Liberation
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 16:25:24 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Patches for RT Liberation Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 12:13:28 +0200
Hi Yoni,

I just discovered RT Liberation after I recently started a new job where
we use RT. However, I've run into two bugs that I have patched up. I
didn't see any activity on the mailing list, whatsoever, so I thought I
would email them to your directly.

The first bug consists of parsing of the REST ticket request where, at
least with GnuTLS 3.4.10, the parser function executes infinitely. The
problem lies with the outer while loop where the condition looks for
letters following the current position. GnuTLS 3.4.10 (I don't know if
earlier versions do this as well) appends a "Peer is closed" message
when the connection terminates and you can probably see where this is
going.

The second bug, is simply an incorrect compiled TicketSQL string, which
doesn't support nested boolean conditions.

The patches will follow this mail :)

Best regards,

Martin

--