ruby-tut-developer

[ruby-tut] some more good news

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: [ruby-tut] some more good news
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:38:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi guys,
I just finished the italian translation of the
beginner tutorial, I'm actually proof-reading it and
adding images.

It should appear in the cvs as soon as possible[1].

Just a little question: can I add the tar.gz in the
download area or is this something for the admin?
(emh.. possibly I just need to read the
documentation?)

ciao

[1](the box that I always used as my 'cvs proxy', wich
used to hold my ssh/savannah key is, well, dead)

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/