rule-list

Re:[Rule-list] mailing list privacy

From: Marco Fioretti
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:58:22 +0100

Chuck,

thank you for your suggestions, you are right. I will make the changes
you suggest as soon as I go home ( I only have email access now).

I am going to announce the project on the enigma list within today
(after the list setup changes of course). I will put the pages I
prepared on a free provider here in Italy, to get started, and, in the
meantime, gladly accepting all the help you can give, will learn cvs
in the background.

I understand the concepts of check in, check out and such, and have used
ssh in the past. I am surely missing something absolutely stupid in:

        what to do on my computer BEFORE ever connecting to savannah
        the path to the right directory on the savannah server

        any combination of the above.

Last but not least, yes, this is going to be fun.

Ciao,

                Marco