rule-list

[Rule-list] THE RULE SITE IS UP!

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] THE RULE SITE IS UP!
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 00:33:18 +0100

Hello,

the title says it all!

Our address now is:

http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/

Thanks a lot to Chuck Moss, who put everything online. Chuck, I'm
studying what you did now, and will contact you privately for any
questions.

We also have a repository. I'd say it's time to start making available
on the project CVS repository all the work which has been done on
anaconda so far, including any documentation/note, whatever.

Project page: https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/

Please register as RULE developers and let me know your login, and I
will give you access to CVS asap.

        Ciao,

                        Marco Fioretti
--
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. -- Pablo
Picasso