rule-list

[Rule-list] Let's put everything on the project site

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Let's put everything on the project site
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:27:50 +0100

Hello all.

I am rewriting just about every page of the web site, and advocating
RULE as much as I can, on slashdot and other sites. I hope to have the
new web pages online before the weekend ends (Chuck, did you get my
message?). I am also catching up with the mailing list. Thanks to
slashdot and LJ the list doubled its members in the last 24 hours, and
a lot of questions and suggestions were presented. I am trying to
organize all this material.

One important thing to do in the meantime, is to concentrate
everything which has been developed (iso images, boot floppies,
whatever) on the project site. Please let's put everything available
there, so testers or simply curious can find everything in one place,
and have an idea of what's happening.

Whoever needs CVS access to upload stuff, please email
address@hidden (NOT THIS ADDRESS!!)

I'll add them ASAP. Downloading files, OTOH, doesn't require developer
access, so whoever wants to test is welcome.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

--
I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am
with you.