rule-list

[Rule-list] Request for URLs of code and mirrors

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Request for URLs of code and mirrors
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:04:02 +0100

Hello,

tonight I will add to the web pages a list of ALL the places where
people can find any code or ISO produced for this project. I know
that Devon and others have posted it here already in the past days,
but I would *really* appreciate if anybody could send a message with
the same subject of this one to address@hidden giving URL
and a one/two lines max explanation of what it contains.

AGAIN, DON'T REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, SEND INFO TO THAT EMAIL ADDRESS!

        Thank you in advance,

                Marco Fioretti
                        RULE project leader