rule-list

[Rule-list] Where to download RULE material

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Where to download RULE material
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:03:44 +0100

Hello,

the news section of the project page has a (still partial) list of
where you can download patches, comp files, and ISO images. Please
communicate to me directly any URL that I forgot.

I will check ASAP if the download area on savannah can be used for
ISOs, so we can put them there (but mirrors are always welcome) and
any source code in CVS.

        Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti
        RULE project leader

--
Live for the present, dream of the the future, learn from the past.