rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] cvs directory hierarchy

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] cvs directory hierarchy
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:38:52 +0100

Hello,

my two eurocents on the installer cvs hyerarchy:

basically any structure that makes Chuck and the other developers
happy is OK with me, as long as (just collecting some opinions seen
so far):

        it starts from the stock anaconda sources as version 0.0 or
        whatever it should be called (essential , IMHO, to make it
        easier for Red Hat to accept/test internally/ include in next
        release, something that we REALLY want, right?

        document everything

        addition of other directoris is allowed in the future.

Said this, I happily step back and leave the final word to better
 programmers and CVS experts.

Oh, and I also promise that tonight will at least communicate the
official installer name as resulting from the poll made on this list
last week. Whoever didn't vote yet, do it in the next three/four hours
or no more....

        Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti
        RULE project leader