rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] minor mailing list changes

From: Chuck Moss
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:09:23 -0500

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 06:00:34PM +0100, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:40:50AM -0500, Chuck Moss wrote:
>
> > I added an admin subproject.  I also added this task to the subproject task
> > list.
> >
> > It is currently un-assigned.
> >

> I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. Administering what?
>
>       web site
>       mailing lists
>       other
>       any combination of the above?

savannah site, mostly.  I was thinking mailman changes, developer
additions/permissions etc.  I can handle most all the savannah config
changes you approve of but I can't modify mailman configs.  I think there
is a different mailing list admin password.

I think the website deserves its own subproject.

Chuck