rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] RPMs for netraider

From: James
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] RPMs for netraider
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:53:07 -0800

The ones you have listed....

All,

   Screenshot is up rpm to follow soon at the same link.

Pluses... Man it is screeming fast.  Opens in under 1 second on a high speed
box.. Renders pages almost as fast as browsex.  Does javascript

Minuses... no way to set bookmarks.  Heavily javascripted pages can crash it
(abcnews.go.com for one) doesn't do ftp.somepage.net ftp access not implemented

the link to see a screenshot is
http://www.myopencountry.com/cgi-bin/view/Open/NetRaider

I'll post the rpm in a bit on the same page. (right click to download, the
standard drill)  I've built it to run from /usr/local/kde.  It creates two
binaries called konq and konqueror.... so to prevent overwrites I've put it in
it's own directory not in the default directory.  Have a feeling from reading
more that this is becoming and/or merging into konqueror-e, not sure though.
konqueror.org site is not coming up right now so can't check.

James