rule-list

[Rule-list] loop devices and losetup

From: hairylarry
Subject: [Rule-list] loop devices and losetup
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:36:24 -0600

Devon,

I formatted my 800 meg drive in dos and copied the disk1.iso onto it.
It worked the same as before with the 'mount -o loop' syntax.

I don't know what losetup is for either. It appears the loop devices are
all we need.

I will try to test the new installer tomorrow or monday. I built a new
test 486 today so my regular Redhat machine is under the table.
Bench space is at a premium around here. No multitasking allowed.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry