rule-list

[Rule-list] About blackbox

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] About blackbox
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:19:16 +0100

Larry said:

>I compiled the blackboxwm on my Red Hat machine and ran it. Very
>minimal and very fast. I haven't yet tested it on a 486.

Glad you find it fast too. As mentioned on the web page, I like in it
the fact that it is *very* complete, even if not certainly *so* light
as some other WMs proposed here, yet it doesn't need any
icons/panels/whatever, which could save the day when you have a
graphic card with only 16 colors...

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
                RULE project leader

--
There are tasks that cannot be done by more than ten men, or less than
one hundred