rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Patches

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Patches
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:47:11 +0200

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 13:17:34 at 01:17:34PM -0700, Joe Sprankle wrote:
> I plan on using an old Pentium 166 w/only 16 mb ram for a web and possibly
> email server. It seems like a perfect opportunity to run Rule, my question
> is can I use official RH patches from their site? My main concern is the
> recent ssh exploit.
> Thanks,
> joe

Joe,

using official patches from RH is our goal, to reduce the maintenance
and development effort. In other words, we'd be happy if you tried it,
upgraded ssh or anything else from RH, and report here any problem,
so that we could fix it.

Please let us know!
                    Ciao,
                                Marco Fioretti
--
It's always socially unacceptable to be right too soon. -- RAH