rule-list

[Rule-list] Site map and logo page corrected

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Site map and logo page corrected
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:55:07 +0200

Hello,

I have corrected the wrong base URLs in www.rule-project.org/map.html.

Please let me know if there are other errors/dead links, starting from
there. Also, I have fixed the internal image links in
www.rule-project.org/logo.html, but several of the external ones (see
the page) are dead now. If anybody finds the new URL, please tell to
address@hidden

NOTE FOR BRYON GILL: Bryon, are you still around? The link to the logo
that you proposed is dead now. WHat happened?

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
--
Reality is an illusion - perception is what counts.