rule-list

[Rule-list] Re: [Rule-list] rpm disk space

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Re: [Rule-list] rpm disk space
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:07:45 +0200

> Hi,
>
> As well as a list of dependencies per rpm for the deps table we need
> the disk space used by the rpm when it is installed. Any help on this?

Isn't this what you get by rpm -qi? (output below snipped by me)

ls -lrt enscript-1.6.1-16.2.i386.rpm
    352386 Jul 10 09:14 enscript-1.6.1-16.2.i386.rpm

rpm -qip !$

Size        : 1317939                          License: GNU

About the memory footprint: I don't know. All I can say is that we
should define some standard way to measure it (exç at startup without
any user file loaded) and ask everybody to measure and report.

Ciao,
     Marco Fioretti