rule-list

[Rule-list] RH72, 73 install on loop device?

From: Molbo
Subject: [Rule-list] RH72, 73 install on loop device?
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:49:31 +0400

The Problem is: I have CD writer at work and I want to make Cd based
 linux to use it at work and some where else, but it is not my private
 computer and I can't and won't re-partition  hdd (or put my own in
 to desc) work machine have vfat partitions(is windows based).
 I want make a ~1G file on one of vfat partitions, losetup them,
 mkfs.ext2 on loop and make standart installation on this loop
 (with help of anaconda or somthing else)

 how must I modify anaconda(and where)
 to force anaconda accept this loop as a normapl ext2 formatted
 partition?(this python code is too big for I)

 Or may this problem be decided some another way?