rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Last install report is online

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Last install report is online
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:25:31 -0400

Marco Fioretti wrote:
Hello,

the last install report from C David Rigby is available online: go to

http://www.rule-project.org/docs.html

it is "report 3" and its "conclusion" (David, please have a look at
them and yell if I messed up something...)

        Ciao
                Marco Fioretti

Marco,
This looks good! Also, I finished a re-install one hour ago with the external SCSI attached, and there was no problem. Hopefully within a week or so I can try again on another machine with the pesky AHA-1522A SCSI card.
Thanks,
CDRigby
address@hidden