rule-list

[Rule-list] How to make download links more evident?

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] How to make download links more evident?
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 00:30:20 +0100

Hello,

as you can check on www.rule-project.org/en and
www.rule-project.org/en/sw/

the first link (home page) shows the three entries in the software map
modified more recently, and the map itself (second link) show all
entries with (soon) links to downloads.

In spite of this, I've been told several times that it is not evident
from the web pages where one must go to just download fast the latest
installer/ISO, and it is true.

What do you think? Should I add another row in the header, so those
two links show in *all* pages?
Should I put them somewhere else? Where/how?
Should I make more evident other packages (I think that Michael's
installers, ISOs, and probably kdrive are the most important pieces)?
Which ones?

        TIA
                Marco Fioretti