rule-list

Re: [RULE] introduction

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] introduction
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:56:01 +0100

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 16:15:22 at 04:15:22PM +0300, Vadim Plessky
(address@hidden) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just recently subscribed to this list and would like to introduce myself.
> My name is Vadim Plessky and I am located in Moscow, Russia.

As already said privately, welcome aboard!

Another thing I already said to Vadim, which I feel the need to repeat
here, is that he's welcome *also* because he works on development of
KOffice (and other KDE components, right?)

Specifically, I'm happy that regular "connections" are established
between supporters of "leanest and meanest" and those of "latest and
greatest" desktop environments: feedback can help us all to maximize
performances, and point out sub-optimal solutions wherever they are.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti