rule-list

[RULE] The RULE iso is reachable from the web site

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] The RULE iso is reachable from the web site
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 01:06:16 +0100

Hello,

I have added the last RULE iso from Michael to the software map.

I have also modified the web pages header so that it fetches from the
database the URL of the latest ISO version and allows downloads from
every page. Michael (and other) please check what I said in the
description, and the proposed version number scheme.

Oh, and you all, since you are at it, look at the new SW map (no need
to regenerate it, it works only when I have just added new page) I
know that some pages have dummy titles, but do report everything you
find, thanks!

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti