rule-list

Re: [RULE] Check the new logo submission

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [RULE] Check the new logo submission
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:15:32 -0800

and let the list know what you think. Thanks to Haef for the drawing

I think that they are both quite good. Unfortunately, it took me a while to understand the idea of a turtle pulling a penguine. We might want to be careful with that.

An idea might be to just incorporate the numbers 386 & 486 into a logo. Perhaps that will give a clearer message.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong