rule-list

[RULE] On Microsoft core fonts

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] On Microsoft core fonts
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:43:52 +0200

On Thu, May 01, 2003 00:39:44 at 12:39:44AM -0400, Fratoni Michael
(address@hidden) wrote:

> xf86-corefonts-0.2.1-2.noarch.rpm
> (Microsofts "core fonts for the web" truetype fonts)

Can these be redistributed without licensing problems? I seem to
remember some issues about this. If there are, we cannot put them on
the iso, but tell the end user to get them himself, right?

    Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of
the future.