rule-list

[RULE] Slinky 0.3.9 on Highscreen P233, 64MB

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: [RULE] Slinky 0.3.9 on Highscreen P233, 64MB
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 19:38:36 +0200

Hi,
I just took an other PC out of our stock to test Slinky on a different
HW. I will send the details to Marco.

Whats going on:

1. After inserting RH Disk 1 copying starts: I go away and when I come
back several minutes later the machine stands with a screen like this:
--------------------
1: rpm ########...############# 100%

--------------------

No reaction from the PC, although I can type and what I type is shown on
the screen.
==> Disable Powermanagement

2. Next try w/o Powermanagement:
same as above, this time after the package 'kernel'

Changing to console 2 gives the same as on console 1 - I an type but no
reaction from the machine.

Any idea? Attached the install-log - bye, Ingo.

Ingo Lantschner

        Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
        Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien
        Tel (+43-1) 595 5766