rule-list

Re: [RULE] Other feedback on slinky-0.3.94

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Other feedback on slinky-0.3.94
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 09:55:57 +0200

On Sat, May 31, 2003 22:57:37 at 10:57:37PM -0400, Fratoni Michael
(address@hidden) wrote:
> switchdesk is included only to satisfy a dependency for xinitrc.
> I'd rather install a small package then leave an unmet dependency.

Makes sense, let's leave it as it is.

      Ciao,
        Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

...the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. (Calvin)