rule-list

Re: [RULE] i386 kernel from Red Hat

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] i386 kernel from Red Hat
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 06:54:38 +0200

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 23:10:02 at 11:10:02PM -0400, Fratoni Michael
(address@hidden) wrote:

> I suspect this is an accident, but if you check your favorite mirror...
> In the /pub/redhat/linux/updates/9/en/os/i386 directory, you should find
> an official Red Hat i386 kernel.

IIRC, this was already happening with RH8, wasn't it?
It almost looks like they cannot/don't want to support them officially
(for a whole lot of valid reasons) but just can't help to keep making
them, either because the automated building system does them anyway,
or they're just sentimental... :-)

   Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Non si vive se non il tempo che si ama.                 C. A. Helvetius