rule-list

Re: [RULE] Building updated Red Hat Linux CDs

From: Jason Bechtel
Subject: Re: [RULE] Building updated Red Hat Linux CDs
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:46:12 -0400

This is like what the people at LSL (lsl.com) do.
 They sell distributions with the security
updates and bug fixes already included.  I
haven't actually purchased anything from them,
but it sounds like the actually re-image the CDs
replacing the original packages with the updated
ones instead of providing all the updates separately.

Hrmmm...  I just went to their site and it seems
they've been bought out by CheapBytes...  I hope
CheapBytes will continue this fine tradition.

Jason

/earth: file system full
Meet 30,000 Eco-Friendly Individuals:
http://www.Care2.com/connect/