rule-list

Re: [RULE] Website offline

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Website offline
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:03:03 +0200

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 19:22:55 at 07:22:55PM +0200, Ingo Lantschner
(address@hidden) wrote:
> Today, just now I did not get connection to the Rule-HP.

Yes, I am experiencing the same problem. For the record, this is also
the reason why the test PC uploaded in the last 48 hours don't show: I
was unable to upload the shell script which must convert all the new
entries to PHP and link them.

Please be patient.

       Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

We have to pursue this subject of fun very seriously if we
want to stay competitive in the 21st century. -George Yeo,
     Singapore's Minister of State for Finance.