rule-list

[RULE] Which version of Slinky installed my system?

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: [RULE] Which version of Slinky installed my system?
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:59:23 +0200

I tested many different machines here using different versions of Slinky.
Finally I lost the overview: Which machine was installed with which
version of Slinky? Is there any sign somewhere in the scripts or the
install_log which I have overseen?
If not: Would it be possible to add a clear sign (f.e. a line from the
version.h pasted into the install_log)

Bye, Ingo.
Ingo Lantschner

        Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen