rule-list

[RULE] Re: Website (partially) restored

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: [RULE] Re: Website (partially) restored
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:59:20 +0200

> The complete access to the web server (both ssh and control panel) was
> restored only this morning, after it went down, and they had to
> reinstall everything again, last week. The new panel is better,
> though, and on a secure connection.
Hi Marco,
thanks for all you have done to keep the website working! May I offer to
mirror it to http://ingo.netomania.at/rule/www-mirror/ So in future such
annoyances can not happen any more. My own webpage there
(http://ingo.netomania.at/ is updated with resync, it should work with a
subdirectory as well (I guess).

Bye, Ingo.
Ingo Lantschner