rule-list

Re: [RULE] Re: Sumitting PC Data

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [RULE] Re: Sumitting PC Data
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:37:16 -0700

From: Ingo Lantschner <address@hidden>

As far as I understood Eugenes proposal, he suggests to change the
slinky-installer so it produces automatically during install a file with
all the info needed, which then could be uploaded to the database.
<snip>

Actually, I wasn't quite referring to that. I was just referring to using any information that is already there. Info in the /proc directory is already something that Linux produces without any extra work.

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong