rule-list

[RULE] Full screen video on laptop

From: Justin Bowen
Subject: [RULE] Full screen video on laptop
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:26:19 -0400

At the time I installed RH8 on my laptop (Toshiba 4030CDT), the screen
didn't work so I was using an external monitor, keyboard, & mouse.  I've
since replaced the screen and went to use the laptop directly.  There is a
problem with the video, however.  It's not full screen.  There are 3 video
modes:  LCD, LCD & external, or external only.  It only displays full screen
video when in the "external only" mode.  Any suggestions on this issue?

Thanks,
Justin