rule-list

Re: [RULE] New development model for Red Hat

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [RULE] New development model for Red Hat
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:15:12 -0700

From: Marco Fioretti <address@hidden>

Some food for thought: it may even be beneficial for Red Hat on low end
HW:
<snip>

I don't know how it'll beneficial for low end hardware, because I don't understand the long term implications. I hope it works out well, though.

Maybe this will be a good opportunity for us to put customized binaries on their sites? 1 of the problems that we seem to face is that binaries & ISOs can't be stored on the RULE website. Maybe this can change that?

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong