rule-list

[RULE] Updating the RULE browser page

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] Updating the RULE browser page
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 05:30:36 +0200

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 00:51:48 at 12:51:48AM +0300, Kweskin Richard
(address@hidden) wrote:

> Hello Jason
>
> I haven't tried Thunderbird but I have tried Firebird 0.6 and Galeon
> (cannot remember which version.)

Richard, (and everybody else, of course)

may I ask you to take a look at:

http://www.rule-project.org/en//docs/web_surfing.php

update it, and/or submit any general comment on the matter?

Usual procedure: download source from top-right corner link, edit, and
send it to me.

Thanks in advance,
                        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. - John Gardner