rule-list

[RULE] kdrive, its appeal

From: Richard Kweskin
Subject: [RULE] kdrive, its appeal
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:10:27 +0300

Hello All

Having read Marco's input on gnu/linux user's reaction to Michael's packaging
kdrive,

        http://www.rule-project.org/en/news/state_of_the_rule_200310.php

it confirms my own feeling and enthusiasm. I have been running it on my daily
box since rh 8 and now use the "souped up" version with xkb compiled in,
TinyX-4.3.0-6RULE, that enables the creation of Greek characters (this was my
choice of an additional character set but of course xkb allows for many
possible character sets) and it works very well. Has anyone else used this with
another character set?

Richard