rule-list

Re: [RULE] Fw: Re: freesco and old network cards

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [RULE] Fw: Re: freesco and old network cards
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:51:26 -0600

At 05:09 3/19/2004, you wrote:
So where's the old Red Hat Distros? not on RH's FTP servers, they just
have empty directories titled with older version numbers.

Sure they are. All the way back to 1.0, in fact. I used to run a Red Hat mirror.

Now, if you want a 2.2 kernel from an old RH distro, I know for a fact that I still have a full mirror of RH 6.2 on a disk at home (just gotta get it mounted). Of course, unfortunately I don't have the experience to build the afore-mentioned 2.2 kernel with all possible ISA device drivers built in. :-)

Let me know if there's some way I can help with this.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden