rule-list

[RULE] Status of new CD image, was:Deadline & commitments

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] Status of new CD image, was:Deadline & commitments
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:09:22 +0100

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 11:07:19 AM +0100, C David Rigby (address@hidden) wrote:

> Greetings all,

> I have made some progress on the task of building a new CD image,
> but not sufficient progress for it to be ready by this afternoon.  I
> will keep working on it!  Even if it is not available for this
> weekend, it may be of use in the future.
>
> CDRigby

OK, thanks. Just let us know if you need any specific info to keep
going. besides the archives, I have some private email from Michael
and others here and there.

Later,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

[media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful human
beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the] government
for protection."  -- Doc Searls on the SSSCA, in Linux Journal