rule-list

Re: [RULE] Fwd: Re: Can not log in

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Fwd: Re: Can not log in
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:20:24 +0200

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 19:51:05 PM +0200, Ingo Lantschner (address@hidden) wrote:

> So I guess now that this special version of iceWM is missing
> something which is needed for xdm. Is this possible?

Yes, at least in theory, and said without looking at the spec
file. The easiest way to know is probably to remove it, install the
standard Icewm rpm for the corresponding RH version, together with all
its dependencies, and see what happens. Let us know!

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi