rule-list

Re: [RULE] IMPORTANT: Webserver for RULE must move!

From: Martin Fox
Subject: Re: [RULE] IMPORTANT: Webserver for RULE must move!
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:15:33 +0200

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:38:51 +0200
DervishD <address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>

>     Is very kind on your part to consider the list opinion on this
> issue. Is fantastic the kind of people you can met in the free
> software world :)
>
>     Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

</snip>

Hear Hear!
This is one reason why so many people who stumble onto OSS grow
to love the 'atmosphere', where one can breathe again.

Never mind the occasional hiccups one encounters when using v0.0.1
software
- when was the last time that something from the other side was
less unstable.....

A huge vote of thanks to all you guys who are so knowledgable and
generous with your time, and make me feel like I am stuck on day one of
learning Linux etc.

Martin Fox

--
Martin J Fox
address@hidden

FOOT: A device for finding furniture in the dark.