rule-www

[Rule-www] About the rule-www list

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-www] About the rule-www list
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:08:43 +0200

Devon,

you are already doing so much and so well with the actual coding that I don't
want
to distract you from that, but of course, if you are interested to
join rule-www too, at any time, just let me know, it would be great!

        Ciao,
                Marco

--
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and
many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.  Broad,

                                                       Mark Twain