rule-www

[Rule-www] Fwd: QUESTION

From: Eugene Cooper
Subject: [Rule-www] Fwd: QUESTION
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:59:21 +0300

roberto
"She slapped herself across the left cheek with her left hand, hard enough to leave an imprint. Ramage found herself wishing fervently that she had not listened to the tales of the exhumation. Then one of them will ask me, "This was last winter, Miss Wilkes, how could you be so positive? Ramage found herself wishing fervently that she had not listened to the tales of the exhumation.