savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] savannah-backend package

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-dev] savannah-backend package
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:03:49 +0100

        Hi,

        I've built the savannah-backend-* packages at
http://savannah.gnu.org/debian/, built a debian package for the
nss-mysql-0.34.1. I should now add the configuration of nss-mysql for
Savannah using phpGroupWare to the savannah-backend.

        Presumably the corresponding package name will be
savannah-backend-auth, unless someone sees a problem to this.

        As a side note, I'll rename the scripts installed in
/usr/bin so that they all have the savannah prefix. That will avoid
name clashes (getdump.pl + senddump.pl).

        Cheers,