savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1322] Links to archives on mail.freesoftware.fsf.or

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1322] Links to archives on mail.freesoftware.fsf.org not working
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 22:58:04 -0400

=================== BUG #1322: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1322&group_id=11

Submitted by: alexl                     Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Oct-02 19:58
Category:  Mail                         Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  I have a private, closed list "swarm-cvs", and the link
to the archive:

http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/pipermail/swarm-cvs

from the "Mailing List" page:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=swarm

does not exist.  However, I *can* access this from the "listinfo" page at:

Where I get the following link:

http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/mailman/private/swarm-cvs/

which works.

I suspect the symlinks to pipermail aren't gettting created properly, perhaps
only in the case of private lists?

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached