savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1333] No CC list entry on the "Submit a Bug" page

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1333] No CC list entry on the "Submit a Bug" page
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 16:15:16 -0400

=================== BUG #1333: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1333&group_id=11

Changes by: Laurent Julliard <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Oct-05 22:15 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Effort | 0.00                      | 1.00

I think you have a good point here. I'll change that probably some time soon.
However next week is going to be very busy for me so don't hold your breath.
The week after probably.

=================== BUG #1333: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: psmith                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Oct-04 20:07
Category:  Bug Tracker                  Severity:  1 - Enhancement

Original Submission:  There is no place on the "Submit a Bug" page to add a CC
entry.  I have to create the bug, then edit it to add the CC entry.

Having the ability to add at least one CC entry at bug creation time would be
extremely useful for me, since (as a maintainer) I often end up adding bugs
that were originally reported via the bug mailing list or some other bug
tracking system like the Debian BTS--in these cases I want to put the
originator of the bug on the CC list.  It would be much less work for me if I
could add that person during the creation of the bug rather than as a separate
step.

Thanks!  I really like what you folks are doing with Savannah these days.  Keep
it up!

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Oct-05 22:15             By: ljulliar

Date: 2002-Oct-04 21:42             By: yeupou
Laurent, if you have time, can you handle this?

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1333&group_id=11