savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1381] bug browsing says nb_of_fields=0

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1381] bug browsing says nb_of_fields=0
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:51:23 -0400

=================== BUG #1381: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1381&group_id=11

Changes by: Marcus Hardt <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Oct-19 16:51 (GMT)

I applied this patch:

address@hidden:/data/gridportal/db/mysql]$ diff
database_savannah.initvalues.orig database_savannah.initvalues
187c187
<   VALUES (91,'group_id','TF','','Group ID','Unique project
identifier','S',1,0,0,1,0,0);
---
>   VALUES (91,'group_id','TF','','Group ID','Unique project
> identifier','S',1,0,0,1,0);

And it started working. Could you check that into the cvs, please?

Cheers, Marcus

=================== BUG #1381: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: marek                     Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Oct-09 16:37
Category:  Bug Tracker                  Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  I have trouble seing bugs I submitted e.g. on
https://gridportal.fzk.de/bugs/index.php?group_id=6&set=custom&advsrch=0&msort=1&report_id=101&SUBMIT=Browse&chunksz=60
It seems as if no bugreport is defined by default.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Oct-19 16:51             By: marek
I applied this patch:

Date: 2002-Oct-12 20:46             By: ljulliar
The problem was in the global database initialization files that you use. When
I released the new version of the bug tracking system I modified the per table
files and forgot to modify the global ones. I have fixed that. Please checkout
the latest files from the db directory and re-initialize the database (or just
the bug_* table one by one if you prefer)

Let me know if works now.

Date: 2002-Oct-12 11:37             By: marek
Yep, I'm installing savannah. I used the
db/mysql/database_savannah.{structure|initvalues} to initialize the database. I
have:

mysql> select * from bug_report;
+-----------+----------+---------+---------+-------------------------------+-------+
| report_id | group_id | user_id | name    | description                   |
scope |
+-----------+----------+---------+---------+-------------------------------+-------+
|       100 |      100 |     100 | Default | The system default bug report | S
   |
|       101 |        6 |     101 | Bugtest | testing purpose               | I

+-----------+----------+---------+---------+-------------------------------+-------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from bug_report_field;
+-----------+--------------+---------------+----------------+-------------+--------------+-----------+|
 report_id | field_name   | show_on_query | show_on_result | place_query |
place_result | col_width
|+-----------+--------------+---------------+----------------+-------------+--------------+-----------+|
       100 | category_id  |             1 |              0 |          10 |
   NULL |      NULL ||       100 | bug_group_id |             1 |
0 |          20 |         NULL |      NULL ||       100 | assigned_to  |
     1 |              1 |          30 |           40 |      NULL ||       100 |
status_id    |             1 |              0 |          40 |         NULL |
  NULL ||       100 | bug_id       |             0 |              1 |
NULL |           10 |      NULL ||       100 | summary      |             0 |
           1 |        NULL |           20 |      NULL ||       100 | date
  |             0 |              1 |        NULL |           30 |      NULL ||
     100 | submitted_by |             0 |              1 |        NULL |
   50 |      NULL ||       100 | category_id  |             1 |              0
|          10 |         NULL |      NULL ||       100 | bug_group_id |
   1 |              0 |          20 |         NULL |      NULL ||       100 |
assigned_to  |             1 |              1 |          30 |           40 |
  NULL ||       100 | status_id    |             1 |              0 |
40 |         NULL |      NULL ||       100 | bug_id       |             0 |
         1 |        NULL |           10 |      NULL ||       100 | summary
|             0 |              1 |        NULL |           20 |      NULL ||
   100 | date         |             0 |              1 |        NULL |
 30 |      NULL ||       100 | submitted_by |             0 |              1 |
      NULL |           50 |      NULL
|+-----------+--------------+---------------+----------------+-------------+--------------+-----------+16
 rows in set (0.01 sec)

I had a look at bug_fields_defaults.sql: Not all of the values there are in my
bug_field table. Is that o.k.?

Date: 2002-Oct-11 21:05             By: ljulliar
So it sounds like you embarked into the installation of Savannah, right? I have
looked at the page you mentioned in your posting

I tell me what you have used to initialize your db? Did you use the SQL files
in db/mysql or in db/old? You should use those in mysql and if so make sure
that you have initialize the bug_report and bug_report_field tables properly.
From I have seen it looks like the bug_report_field table is not initialized
properly with the set of fields to use in the default report.

If you use the scripts in db/old then things are more complex because after the
regular creation of the database you must run the bug_fields_changes.sql and
then bug_field_defaults.sql

Date: 2002-Oct-11 17:18             By: yeupou
When I click on open bug, I get 2 matching bugs but the content seems altered.
I cannot deal with that.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: