savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1868] wrong group_id added in the news with cross

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1868] wrong group_id added in the news with cross refs
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 04:31:20 -0500

=================== BUG #1868: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1868&group_id=11

Changes by: Laurent Julliard <address@hidden>
Date: 2003-Feb-10 10:31 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | PHP Engine                | News Mgr
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed
              Effort | 0.00                      | 1.00

reference to the appropriate group_id was missing in the news link

Impacted Files:
savannah/www/news/index.php

=================== BUG #1868: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: yeupou                  Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Dec-03 14:12
Category:  News Mgr                   Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  At
http://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1302 I have a cross
reference to Bug #1446

group_id=11 (savannah) is added, which is wrong. And so, broke the reference.
That's weird because I tried the link just after posting the news and it was
correct at this moment.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2003-Feb-10 10:31             By: ljulliar

Date: 2002-Dec-03 16:49             By: yeupou
Your assumption seems correct.

At http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pdbv/ in the news box, the same link is
ok.

Date: 2002-Dec-03 14:39             By: ljulliar
The cross-reference is created on the fly by utils_make_link() function so I
don't quite understand how it could have been working at the beginning and not
now.

The only explanation I see is that the group_id argument (needed by the
util_make_link function) is not positioned properly when in the forum
environment. I'm sorry I cannot check that for the moment. I will later in the
day time permitting.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: