savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #3425] impossible to add a news on a project home pa

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #3425] impossible to add a news on a project home page
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 08:55:33 -0400

=================== BUG #3425: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3425&group_id=11

Submitted by: jice                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Fri 05/02/03 at 12:55
Category:  Project Web site           Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  When I try to submit a news on my project homepage
(phpExplore), I fill the form, then click the submit button ; savannah says me
"forum added news added", but no new news appear on the page.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: