savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Case Tools

From: ndu maphumulo
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Case Tools
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 01:53:49 -0700 (PDT)

To whom it may concern

My name is Nondumiso Maphumulo and I am an Information Technology student at
Mangosuthu Technikon in Durban, South Africa.

At school we are currently doing a project in which we have to analyse and design a system.
I would like to find out if your company offers Demo Case Tools software. We need the
case tools software to help us with the development of the system.

NF Maphumulo (Miss)

Do you Yahoo!?