savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #3662] Older News Approved start at limit 0,*

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #3662] Older News Approved start at limit 0,*
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:26:01 -0400

=================== BUG #3662: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3662&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: Sun 05/18/03 at 22:26 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

=================== BUG #3662: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: yeupou                  Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Sat 05/17/03 at 22:56
Category:  News Mgr                   Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:  News item in "Older News..." start at limit 0,*. It's a
bug.
It should show only news not already shown in "Latest News... - With Summaries".

Example http://savannah.gnu.org/news/?group=savannah

It should be easy to fix this, maybe one more PHP3/PHP4 issue (I wonder if it
should not do apt-get --purge php4 && apt-get install php3 on my test
installation).

Anyway, I'm not going to fix that tonight.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: